Clinics & Services
Practice Nurse/ Healthcare Assistant
The practice nurse has a wide range of medical experience. They are seen by appointment, and perform the following:-
- Regular checks for heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, asthma & COPD.
- New Patient, Well Person, and Elderly person checks.
- Immunisations (travel, influenza, tetanus, childhood) & injections.
- Dressings and removal of sutures.
- Ear syringing.
- Cervical smears.
- Advice on dieting and how to stop smoking.
A Baby Clinic is held by a doctor and practice nurse on the first and third Wednesday mornings of the month.
There are ‘no appointment’ Child Health Clinics (especially for baby ‘weighs’) with the Health Visitor at:
- Park House Centre
61 Burton Road
We now have a Cryotherapy Session for the removal of warts, small skin tags, verrucas etc.
There is no need to see a GP first but you do need to make an appointment at reception. Please ask at reception for the date of the next session - we try to have one clinic monthly specifically for this.
Other Special Services
- Minor Operations.
- Contraception - including Implant fitting. Also coil insertion and removal.
- Private Medicals.